Search This Blog

Thursday 1 July 2010

Dear Bishop Brian,
My name is Sharon Jones. I am 42 and have worked as a nurse for most of my adult life.
I have decided to get confirmed now because I want to shed past resentment. I have found Rochester Cathedral and the people within to be full of compassion and love. I have found a safe place to hear the call to return and go in a new direction.
Sharon Jones

(Confirmation letter of explanation to The Bishop of Tonbridge requested from all new communicants Easter 2010.)

2 comments:

  1. 42 ? No way ! well done for starting a blog. Its a very therapeutic way of tidying up how you feel.....
    Darren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darren for being the first to post a comment. Hurray I have arrived! Planning on making this a reflective blog. Will re-review in 6 months, but yes the idea of it being therapeutic does appeal. See you Sunday, unfortunately without Layla...she has chicken pox :-(

    ReplyDelete